Jojoba Carrier Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Method of Extraction: Cold-Pressed
- Volume: 50ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years
Introduction of Jojoba Carrier Oil
Jojoba Oil originates from northwest region of Mexico, it is commonly known among the locals as “Liquid Gold”. It is easily absorbed by the skin and has execellent moisture trapping properties, thus also given the name of Super Nutrition Beauty Oil
Usages of Essential Oil
- Heal wounds
- Nourish the skin and hair
- UV Protection from sunlight
- Massage Oil
- Soften the skin
How to use this essential oil?
- Can massage onto face or body directly
- EO formula: 10ml of basic carrier oil + 2 drops of essential oil
- Rehydrate & Moisture Locking: Wet the face or body, then apply moderately the Jojoba oil onto that particular part and gently massage.
- Remove Blackheads: With clean hands and face, use moderate amount of Jojoba Oil and rub onto the nose. After 5 minutes, use a tissue paper to wipe off the oil deposits and wash with normal face wash and skin care. Incorporate into daily routine for better effect.
- Natural Makeup Remover: With dry hands and face, apply Jojoba Oil onto face and massage for 30 seconds. Use cotton pad to gently wipe off the oil. Wash face with normal face wash and skin care.
- Rescue Dry and Brittle Hair: Apply Jojoba Oil onto the shaft of hair for 5 minutes, then wash off with shampoo.
- Not recommended for ingestion.
* Mina’s Tips
- Not recommended for ingestion