Eucalyptus Australia Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Radiata
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years
Introduction of Essential Oil
Health benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil are well-known and wide-ranging. Due to it’s purifying and cleansing properties. It is also a favourite among children and pregnant ladies as it does not cause irritation and does not contain monoterpene ketones.
Usages of Essential Oil
- Reduce phlegm
- Reduce bruises
- Reduce coughing
- Ease breathing
- Fight against virus
- Strengthen immune system
- Good choice for treating ear, nose & throat infection among kids.
- Strengthen the uterine function, resolve mucosal tissue, suitable for endometriosis, uterine prolapse, uterine fibroids and other conditions.
- Improve leucorrhea, vaginal inflammation.
- Mosquito repellent
How to use this essential oil?
- Clean the pores: Prepare a basin of hot water, drip 4 drops of Eucalyptus EO into water, cover a towel over your head and close your eyes as you place your face near to the basin for 5 minutes.
- Drip 2 drops of Eucalyptus EO onto a handkerchief and inhale deeply, helps with discomfort of runny nose.
- Put Eucalyptus EO into a Diffuser to diffuse can helps clear the mind and keep it sharp and awake.
- Relief Muscle ache and stiffness: 20ml of simple carrier oil mixed with 8 drops of Eucalyptus EO, massage onto muscles to relieve stiffness and ache.
- Disinfect surrounding air: Add 2 drops of Teatree EO, 1 drop of Eucalyptus EO and 2 drops of Lavender EO into 100ml air diffuser, can kill up to 70% of staphylococcus bacteria in the air.
- Mosquito Repellent: Mix 30 drops of Eucalyptus EO, 35 drops of Emulsifier into 60ml of distilled water, can used it as mosquito repellent spray.
- Pet Protection: Mix Eucalyptus EO with water and spray it around the house, it helps to repel insects and fleas.
- Avoid using during first trimester of pregnancy.
- Exercise caution if have sensitive skin.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of Essential Oils.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C