Frankincense Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Caterii
- Origin: Somalia
- Plant Part: Tree Resins
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years
Introduction of Essential Oil
Since ancient times, the value of frankincense is not dissimilar to value of gold. Christians believe that when Jesus was born, one of the gifts presented to him was Frankincense.Since ancient times, the value of frankincense is not dissimilar to value of gold. Christians believe that when Jesus was born, one of the gifts presented to him was Frankincense.
Frankincense Essential Oil has amazing anti-ageing effects on the skin. It activates the skin cells, removes dark spots and wrinkles as well. Moreover, it promotes inner peace of body and soul. It clears the mind, which helps greatly for meditation and sleep.
They are called “Sweat of the Gods” by the Egyptians, showing much admiration and love for Frankincense. It has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating.
Usages of Essential Oil
- Improve blood circulation
- Aids healing of wounds
- Relief Pain
- Revitalise Immune System
- Fight against tumour
- Help breathing freely, relief cough
- Anti-inflammatory, helps with chronic bronchitis, laryngitis, urethritis, cystitis and others.
- Recuperation of the womb, reduces menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
- Balance oily skins, anti-aging, improve inflamed facial skin condition.
How to use this essential oil?
- Young Looking Skin: 2 drops of Frankincense EO + 1 drop of Lavender EO + 10ml of Jojoba Oil. Mixed evenly and massage every morning and night onto face. Can be used as moisturizer as well.
- Get rid of Dark Circles around the eyes：6 drops of Frankincense EO, 10ml of almond oil, used for facial massage, especially from nose wing till around the eyes area, aids with dark circles.
- Promotes Inner Peace and Better Sleep: Drip 2 – 5 drops of Frankincense EO into 100ml of water and diffuse, allows for slower and deeper breathing.
- Tumour Patient: 2 drops of Frankincense EO + 2 drops of Myrrh EO + 10ml Grapeseed Oil. After mixing, massage around tumour region.
- Keep EO out of reach of children.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of EO.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C