Geranium Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium Graveolensp
- Origin: France
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years
Introduction of Essential Oil
It was used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, Geranium essential oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.It was used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, Geranium essential oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
Usages of Essential Oil
- Relief pain
- Scar reduction
- Enhance immune system
- Stop bleeding; suitable for all skin types, has deep cleansing and convergence effect.
- Balance sebum secretion onto skin.
- Encourage skin cells regeneration, repair scars and stretch marks.
- Strengthen veins and lymphatic system, reduce edema.
- Mosquito repellent
- Reduce PMS and menopausal symptoms, reduce breast swelling, inflammation and pain caused by PMS.
How to use this essential oil?
- Balance Oily Skin: 2 drops of Geranium EO + 1 drop of Lavender EO + Water. Soak a clean cloth in it and apply onto face for 10 minutes.
- Blush and Radiant Skin: 3 drops of Geranium EO + 1 drop of Frankincense EO + 10ml of Jojoba Oil. Mixed evenly then massage onto face everyday morning and night. It has moisturizing effect.
- Reduce Stretch Marks: 10ml Grapeseed Oil mix with 4 drops of Geranium EO and massage gently.
- Promotes calming effect: In a 100ml diffuser, add 2 drops of Geranium EO, 2 drops of Frankincense EO, 1 drop of Lavender EO.
- Relaxtion: Drip 4 to 5 drops of Geranium EO into the bath tub for a relaxing and invigorating soak.
- Reduce PMS Symptoms: Mix 6 drops of Geranium EO with 10ml of Grapeseed oil. Apply regularly onto abdomen region.
- Avoid using during first trimester of pregnancy.
- Exercise caution if have sensitive skin.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of EO.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C