Lavender Essential Oil – The Top Selling Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is generally consider the basic essential oil for beginner. It is having a wonderful smell yet it is having multiple usages. Lavender essential oil can reduce acne scarring, heal wounds and helps for a good night sleep. Lavender can help for relaxing and it is normally use to soothes occasional skin irritations. It can be applied in small amounts on all kinds of wounds.
- Curbs Insomnia
- Calms you down when you’re feeling restless or anxious
- Aids healing of wounds
Need a better sleep ?
If you need a Better Sleep
- 3-5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil into diffuser, you will have a better sleep at night.
- Can also drip 1 – 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil by the pillow to relax and sleep.
In a stress mood ?
If you are Too STRESS
- Drip 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil into bathtub, soak for 5 minutes. (Water temperature must not exceed 38°C and water level at chest level)
In case you are injured
- Cleanse the affected area, then using a cotton swab drip 1 drop of Lavender and apply onto affected area.
Oily Skin cure
Feeling of oily skin?
- 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil + 10ml Jojoba Oil, after mixing can directly apply onto face, reduce oil and keep it moisturize.
- Reliefs Body aches
- Reliefs muscle tightness
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Prevents insect bites
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucuous membranes (such as mouth and nose).
- Keep Essential Oil out of reach of children.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of Essential Oil .
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C