Lemongrass Essential oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus
- Origin: India
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years
Introduction of Essential Oil
Lemongrass is one of the signature spices used for cooking in Southeast Asia. Its aroma helps to relax the body and mind. Besides increases appetite, it can also fight off germs, reduce fever and bloating among others.
Usages of Essential Oil
- Lemongrass essential oil shares many characteristics with Citronella and can be an effective insect repellent.
- One of the oils used in the formula for slimming thighs, it can also improve blood circulation, reduce aches and bloating around the thigh area.
- It can also invigorate the spirit, spark creativity and regain vitality.
- Lemongrass EO also helps reduce fever & gases
- It also reduce aches and bloating.
How to use this essential oil?
- Balance Oily Skin and Firm up the Pores: 2 drops of Lemongrass EO + 1 drop of Lavender EO + 10ml Jojoba Oil. After mixing, use the palm of your hand to estimate usage and massage onto face.
- Insect Repellent: Add 30 drops of Lemongrass EO, 35 drops of Emulsifier and 60ml of Distilled Water. Mix well and use.
- Prevent Heatstroke: 2 drops of Lemongrass EO + 1 litre of cold water. Soak a dry cloth into the mixture and place it on the forehead for 10 minutes.
- Relaxation & Reduce Edema: 2 drops of Lemongrass EO + 10ml of Grapeseed Oil. Mixed well and apply moderately onto skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucuous membranes (such as mouth and nose).
- Keep EO out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers, children below age 6 and epilepsy patient should avoid using this EO.
- Causes increase in intraocular pressure, people with glaucoma please exercise caution and use moderately.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of EO.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30’C