Sweet Orange essential oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Method of Extraction: Cold-Pressed
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 2 years
Introduction of Essential Oil
People love the smell of citrus. It’s uplifting, tangy aroma just makes us happy. It can calm and soothe the nerves, ease anxieties, settle the stomach and improve blood circulation. At the same time, it balances out the skin tone and allows skin to stay hydrated.
Usages of Essential Oil
- Calms and soothes the nervous system
- Eases anxieties
- Settles the stomach
- Improves blood circulation
How to use this essential oil?
- Brightens and Moisturize the Skin: 2 drops of Sweet Orange EO + 10ml Jojoba Oil. Apply moderately onto face after cleansing and toning.
- Promote Happy Vibes: Drip 4 – 8 drops of Sweet Orange EO into diffuser. Can be used during parties, appointments and gatherings
- Add 10 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil to bathwater to help eliminate toxins, boost the lymphatic and immune systems and calm the nerves.
- Freshen up the washing machine: Add several drops of orange oil to a clean damp washcloth and toss it into the dryer to freshen linens.
- Air Freshener: Add 10 drops orange oil and three drops peppermint oil to a spray bottle for a revivifying air freshener.
- Not recommended to go under the sun upon exposure as it is highly photosensitive. If have to, do proper sunlight protection.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucuous membranes (such as mouth and nose).
- Keep EO out of reach of children.
- The elderly, children and people with sensitive skin must exercise caution while using this EO.
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of EO.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C