Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Plant Part: Leaves and Branches
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Volume: 10ml
- Expiry Date: 3 years
Introduction of Essential Oil
Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, herbaceous and earthy aroma that’s sometimes described as medicinal. It helps to reduce oily skin, inflammed pores, improve acne conditions and cleanse fine pores.
Usages of Essential Oil
- Natural antibacterial agent.
- To promote cell regeneration; can be applied on open wounds
- To soothe itchiness caused by insect bites
- To strengthen the body’s immune system
- Mild in nature, does not cause skin irritation when used moderately
- As a natural cleaning agent that can dissolve dirt
How to use this essential oil?
- Apply tea tree essential oil directly on the inflammed pimples/acnes (Try apply onto unhurt unblemished skin first area to ensure no irritation occurs before proceed.)
- Drip a few drops of essential oil onto a fragrance stone, and place it in the kitchen or somewhere ventilated. It naturally purifies the air.
- Cleanses the air: drip 4-8 drops of essential oil into a diffuser, purifies the air and breathes more freely
- Disinfect clothes: Drip 2-3 drops into the final rinse a ing process of the washing machine, to disinfect the clothes (requires the hand-wash cycle).
- Anti-inflammatory for insect bites: Drip 5-8 drops of essential oil into 10ml of aloe vera, use it to soothe itchiness from insect bites.
- Avoid coming into contact with serious wounds or eyes, ears and nose. Do not ingest.
- Keep EO out of reach of children.
- Not recommended to use during pregnancy
- Dilute before usage. Recommend mixing 10ml of carrier oil with 2 – 4 drops of EO.
* Mina’s Tips
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 30C